February 1st, 2020
Email Marketing Stats That You Must See
If you still overlook email marketing as an important channel for the digital marketing strategy you need to re-think it entirely. Here are some email marketing insights that should prove that it is worth utilizing.
- Nearly half of the worldwide population will be using email in 2020, reaching a total of 3 billion users.
- Email marketing is 40 times more effective than Facebook and twitter combined.
- 59% of marketers agree that email is their chief source of ROI averaging $38 for every $1 spent.
- Mobile email usage contributes 50% of email open rate and 38% of people buy a product first seen/read about in a marketing email.
- 69% of recipients report emails with a poor subject line as spam.
- Welcome emails generate 320% more returns and emails with video can spike click-rates by 300%.